Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Comfort Sleep Disorder
Do you think you may have a sleep disorder, specifically sleep apnea? Answer the following questions truthfully to help you determine whether or not you are suffering from this serious sleep disorder.
- I know or someone has told me that I snore.
- I know or someone has told me that when I sleep I stop breathing.
- During the day I am always tired, even if I have had seven or more hours of sleep.
- I have been called a restless sleeper.
- When I wake up I frequently have headaches or trouble concentrating.
- I tend to doze or fall asleep easily during the day.
- I/others have noticed a change in my personality/moods.
- I have high blood pressure.
- I am considered overweight or obese.
- My neck is larger than 17 inches (male) 16 inches (female).
These questions are in no way considered a diagnosis by a medical professional, but are rather a tool that can help you to narrow down your symptoms. If three or more of these questions are true for you, contact Comfort Sleep Solutions for a consultation.