Self-Assessments for Sleep Apnea
Comfort Sleep Solutions Self Assessments for Sleep Apnea
Have you ever wondered if you or a loved one may be suffering from sleep apnea? Does your snoring seem like it could be more than just snoring? Ask yourself the following questions to discover whether or not you or your partner may have sleep apnea:
- Do you wake up from sleep one or more times during the night, choking or gasping for breath?
- Has anyone ever comment that you snore and/or stop breathing during the night?
- Do you experience any of the following?
- Lethargy or sleepiness during the day.
- Difficulty concentrating
- Mood swings and/or irritability
- Decrease in Libido
- Waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.
- Is your neck larger than 17 inches (men) or 16 inches (women)?
- Are you overweight or obese?
- Do you have a deviated septum or nasal polyps?
- Do you have an enlarged tongue and/or tonsils?
- Do you have or have ever suffered from any additional medical problems that are commonly like associated with sleep apnea, like:
- Heart attack
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Mood Disorders
- Congestive Heart Failure
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it’s time to contact your Comfort Sleep Solutions specialist in Idaho Falls. Call us today to schedule your consultation and sleep study. It’s time to stop snoring and start living!